/

26 September 2011

Streetstyle-Cardiff First Contact


I am sorry for the delay but this last three days I´ve been so full of arrangements, parties and stuff in my new home. My English is improving hour by hour so I am truly proud of myself.  Yesterday I just decided to adventure myself and walk alone through Cardiff alone to catch some new styles and to attend the Vintage Fair in Pontcanna. It was incredibly awesome.Sometimes, my own company makes me so happy and proud of me. I just arrived two days ago and that was kind of a challenge. Here is the result. Hope you like it guys, I am really impressed with the style of people and with the city. It is the perfect place to live. I do not know if I want to come back. Anyway, ROOTTF will remain here forever.
Just click on the image above to see the charm of this adorable city...

5 comments:

Carmen Vilariño Agras said...

Te dejo el comentario en el streetstile.
Poe cierto chulisimo.
Carmen

Gabriela said...

Me ha encantado!! ya sabes,pienso lo mismo en cuanto a este maravilloso pais.
Espero y quiero verte pronto...
millones de besos
loves you,
G

Raquel said...

Ya has llegado por lo k veo! suerte!
bsos
raquel

Charli blogs said...

Welcome to Cardiff!!! :) Thank you for the comment on my blog! x

cowbiscuits said...

Hey lovely! Welcome to Cardiff! i live right by this pub, if you ever want showing around then give me a shout i'm on twitter (@cowbiscuits) and i work right in town :) hope you are loving it xx

Post a Comment